Thursday 18 October 2012

TFGSO Forum Blog

The TFGSO Blog now has a forum which launches next Monday 22nd October 2012. If you want to be a moderator please register with the forum then Private Message me and I can add you. Please note that the Forum is currently closed as it is not ready yet. However you can still register to the forum where I will add you to the Moderator list once the forum has opened. The link for the forum is below where it lets you know when the forum opens. Times are in EDT and GMT.

TFGSO Forum (Currently Online: Test Period, Registration Open til 12PM GMT & 7AM EDT)

If you want to be a moderator and have God-like powers register to the forum then PM me on the welcome post saying your username. I will then add your name to the Moderator list and you will have elevated privileges. Please do not abuse these as I have even more Godly Powers to remove your account! Limited to the first 20 who PM their name to me (On the Forum Site Above, NOT here!)

Many Thanks TFGSO

No comments:

Post a Comment