Wednesday 4 July 2012

CSI:NY The Game

Update: I have found the Ubisoft version which allows you to get a final case through a patch which will not work with the BigFish Edition that I have below. I am currently in the process of getting this Ubisoft version which I will put on here once it's ready.

Bigfish Versions: (Patch WILL NOT work)
Deposit files- CSI NY The Game (Bigfish Version)
Mediafire- CSI NY The Game (Bigfish Version) Has been removed due to DMCA Copright claim
Putlocker- Download (Bigfish Version) Removed due to inactivity


Ubisoft Version: (Patch will work)
PutLocker: Soon
DepositFiles: Soon


Patch Link:
FileFactory: Download (Will only work with Ubisoft version of game)  Now not needed* (See below)
*After downloading the ubisoft version and trying to install the patch the same thing happens yet the case shows in the case screen saying coming soon. I done a bit of research and found that by clicking on a particular file in the games program files will automatically patch the game. Tried this but presented me with an error. I am currently trying again and will let you know if it works.


Please note: You may be aware of a patch available which gives you a final case, however this patch will only work with the Ubisoft Version of the game. The one I have provided is the BigFishGames Version which will not accept the patch. You will get a message saying game not installed. Sorry for this. I am currently searching for the Ubisoft version so that you can apply the patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment